This page may contain outdated information!
LATE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION TO SPRING TERM OF 2022/2023
Friday, 24 February 2023
If you didn’t submit your „100 Online registration” request before 23:59 CET 23rd of February 2023, you can make the enrollment process for a late fee (5500 HUF). In this case please follow the description of „Enrollment step by step” below and your administrator will inflict the fee in the Neptun system at the decision of the request.
Please follow step by step our guide to the successful enrollment.
Important! Even if you have an „E022 Request for Asynchronous mode of studying / Preferential Course Schedule” request with an accepted decision, you have to submit the „100 Online registration” request.
Don't forget if you don't have „ÜGYFÉLKAPU/Client Gate” registration please choose the "By personal attendance" mode of registration in the "100 Online registration" request. In this case you have to come in the CAO for the in-person registration until 14th of March 2023.
Enrollment step by step shortly:
- Download the registration form from Neptun Information/General forms (and if you are a tuition fee paying student the Study Contract for Students).
- Authenticate your enrolment form (and your Study Contract for Students if you have it) with AVDH service OR print it out and sign it with your own signature.
Guide to the Identification Based Document Authentication (AVDH) service
- Submit the „100 Online enrolment” Neptun request.
- In the late enrolment period, you can change your student status after submitting the „100 Online enrolment” request. (Until 12th of March you can have active or passive status. After 12th of March starting from the third week of instruction until 14 March in the spring term late enrolment is only possible for the first term with passive status upon registration and the CAO coordinator will change the student legal status.)
If you will not submit the „100 Online enrolment” request before 23:59 CET 12th of March 2023 your subjects will be dropped in Neptun.
- Come in the CAO for the in-person enrolment with your original documents and their photocopies.