TUITION FEE PAYING SEMESTER ABROAD STUDENTS
for non-EU students: 3200€/term + 100€ registration fee
for EU students: 2850€/term + 100€ registration fee
Guide to online application. Please read it carefully before sending an email!
1. Copy of your valid passport (or national ID for EU citizens).
2. Transcript of academic records (official list of your courses and grades taken in your home institution(s)) from sending institution. Only English version is accepted.
3. Letter of declaration (if applicable): please see Thesis/Project/Research
4. Proof of Language Proficiency (only if your mother tongue is not English) - any certificate proving at least B2 level in CEFR is accepted (please upload it to your online application)
If you fill in and finalize the above online application
- by 15th November then you will receive your letter of acceptance by 30th November,
- by 30th November then you will receive your letter of acceptance by 14th December.
Your letter of acceptance will include your code which shall be used in your online subject registration process.
Online subject registration
Please note that you can do your 'Before the Mobility' type subject registration online only (by using your code given in your letter of acceptance).
Subject registration periods (courses/subjects can be chosen only from the Course Offer!!!):
1st period: 15th December, 2020 - 3rd January, 2021
2nd period: 4th January - 14th February, 2021
List of BME codes to fill in online application:
Colorado School of Mines: CSM
ESTP Paris: ESTP
Stevens Institute of Technology: STEVENS
University of Minnesota: MINNESOTA
University of Wisconsin-Madison: WISC
free movers: FREEMOVER
If you cannot find the code of your university here just use its official abbreviation.