BME homepage | Phonebook |Sitemap | HU | EN
Saturday, 23 October 2021   ·     ·   No opening hours today
Stay up to date!
App for students
Neptun operating time

00:00 – 04:00 operation

04:00 – 06:00 outage

06:00 – 24:00 operation

For extreme differences see the News.

Things to do at other Authorities

If you want to use a Hungarian degree certificate abroad, you need to go to the following Hungarian authorities for diploma legalizing with stamps:


1. EDUCATION OFFICE (Oktatási hivatal)

Contact information:

2. MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (Külügyminisztérium, Konzuli Szolgálat, Hitelesítési részleg)

Information on the legalization procedure of documents to be used abroad:

3. YOUR EMBASSY (if it is required by your country)

Bring your ID/passport on you along with the original diploma and enough money to pay the fee.