|Neptun operating time|
|00:00 – 04:00||operation|
|04:00 – 06:00||outage|
|06:00 – 24:00||operation|
For extreme differences
see the News.
for FALL semester: 30 May
Late applications are NOT accepted!
Nomination sent by your home institution's Erasmus coordinator VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) should reach us before you start application procedure!
We can process only online applications. All applications sent via email or via regular mail will be rejected.
Guide to online application. Please read it carefully before sending an email!
1. Copy of your valid passport or national ID for EU citizens
2. Transcript of academic records (official list of your courses and grades taken in your home institution) from sending institution. Only English version is accepted.
4. Proof of Language Qualification: the requirement is B2 or higher in English according to CEFR. There is no need to attach any additional certificate, but your home coordinator has to confirm the required level in your learning agreement at BEFORE THE MOBILITY section, at Language competence part.
5. Exchange student form - compulsory for Civil engineering applicants
List of BME codes to fill in online application:
1. in case of ERASMUS+ programme: your university's ERASMUS code (eg. B BRUSSEL 01)
2. in case of other exchange programmes:
- Hokkaido University: HOKKAIDO
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology: KIT
- Kyungpook National University: KNU
- National Taipei University of Technology: TAIPEITECH
- National University of Singapore: NUS
- Ulsan University: ULSAN
- University of Technology, Sydney: UTS
- Universidad de Monterrey: UDEM
- Vanderbilt University: VANDERBILT
- Waseda University: WASEDA
Information for learning agreement
Receiving institution data:
Name: Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Erasmus code: HU BUDAPES02
Address: Műegyetem rkp.7-9., 1111 Budapest, Hungary
Contact person name: Gabriella ZSADÁNYI
Contact person e-mail/phone: email@example.com / +36 1 463 1622
Students who apply for thesis project, research or any other project work have to find a supervisor for their thesis before their arrival. Learning agreements with Thesis/Project/Research included will not be signed without BME supervisor.
We can only assist the incoming students in finding accommodation. Private accommodation (rented room/apartment) are available for 200-300€+utilities/ month depending on location and comfort. ESN BME (ERASMUS Student Network, esn.bme.hu) runs a temporary office assisting students with finding and arranging accommodation at the beginning of the semesters.
Long term rent: